With a multitude of craft products on the market, we thought we’d put a selection to test and reveal the pros and cons: This time we test out a panties kit. By Martha Bamford
Latest from the editor's blog...
16 December 2014
How about a bit of last-minute festive cheer? If you're lacking a little in the decoration department, this is a quick and simple way to ensure your home looks the part on Christmas day...
SIMPLE GUIDE TO CREATING A FESTIVE DOOR HANGER
By Tracy Rowbottom, Designer at Country Baskets
1. Take two small floral candle rings and wire together, back to back.
2. Tie a long piece of rope cord to the top, to create a handle. Make a ribbon band around the centre and tie into a bow on the top to hide your mechanics.
3. Repeat with two large decorative candle rings. Next take one small floral candle ring and tie a rope hanger and bow on top.
4. Cut three pieces of ribbon approximately 10cm and secure one to the top of each Christmas decoration with the rope hanger.
5. Lay all your components out on the table, starting with the smallest on the bottom, finishing with the largest at the top. Tie firmly with a knot on the top when you are happy with your placements.
6. Tie a rope loop and make a bow to secure on the loop. To finish tie the bow and rope loop to the top of the hanger and cut off any loose ends.
Just in the nick of time!
Find all the supplies you'll need to recreate this gorgeous door hanger from: www.countrybaskets.co.uk