Sneak peek at our April issue on sale 12 March
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Spring is nearly here, there are daffodils and snowdrops popping up all over the place, and I can tell you, I am really ready for it! I'm craving bright colours and lighter knits after what feels like an age since winter began. Luckily for you lot, we have some gorgeous knits in our April issue, ready to make you feel lighter and brighter in no time.
This fab pink jumper is an original Sirdar design, reknitted in their gorgeous new textured yarn, Beachcomber, a must for summer. We love the interesting colour and texture in the Cropped cable jumper, knitted using two strands of Debbie Bliss Angel and Rialto 4 ply in complementing shades of green, which gives a depth of colour and soft, hazy fabric.
Our cover star this month is the Diagonal rib sweater, an eye-catching design with on-trend shoulder pads – we love the electric blue too! We also have the fantastic winning design of our 'Design a vintage-inspired knit' competition with King Cole. Bronagh Miskelly's pretty Spring lace blouse is perfect for when the sun starts shining.
We've also got some lovely home knits, perfect for Easter, in this issue, including the very pretty Bluebell tea set.
And, of course, some gorgeous kids projects, too!
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 26 Classic knits for modern style - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns – Felicity, Boxy cardigan, Eyelet jumper, Diagonal rib sweater, Spring lace blouse, Moss stitch and cable jumper
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Bluebell tea cosy, placemats and napkin rings
- Cute knits for kids - Powder zigzag sweater, Traditional boy's jumper, bluebird hat, Girl's cardigan, horse and foal
- Spotlight on - Off the shoulder
- FEATURE A guide to Instagram: is it the right social networking tool for you?
- PLUS Pretty Knits for Spring - 5 knit for women including Nilgiri, Classic top, Short sleeved top, Biker chic jacket and Lace cardigan
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.