Sneak peek at our BUMPER October Fashion issue on sale 24 Sept!
Thursday, September 10, 2015
The bumper October issue of Knitting is always our favourite. Knitting really comes into its own in autumn and winter and we love to look at the new season trends and which shapes and shades will be influencing our knits for the next year to come.
(Here's a sneak peek...)
We also have a bumper crop of gorgeous, fashionable, wearable designs for you to pore over, add to your queue and wear with pride.
We have two trend stories in this issue; City Style and Simple Shapes.
There was a strong emphasis on urban chic on the catwalks for A/W15. Gone is the boho/folklore/festival look of summer, this autumn is about looking polished, ladylike and yet undeniably stylish.
On the other hand, Simple shapes captures the more relaxed, fun feel of autumn, where you can take a simple shape, a cardigan or jumper, and experiment with shades, texture and stitches to your heart's content.
Of course with a fantastic 41 patterns we also have some gorgeous Accessories and Home knits too...
... ...plus much more! Don't miss in this issue:
- 41 new season knits - 18 women's, 4 men's, 10 children's, 5 home and 6 accessories
- Spotlight on - Pretty in pink
- TREND REPORT – Fashion forecast A/W15
- Knitting & Stitching Show 2015 - info and author signings!
- TECHNIQUES – Working a knot st and joining a peplum
- CROCHET ALONG PART 2 - English Country Garden blanket
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.