Sneak peek at our February issue on sale 15th Jan!
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
February. The most depressing month? Probably, so we have somthing to cheer you up! Lots of fabulous, fashionable, cool and cosy winter knits to see you though the long, dark, wet, cold, windy days. OK, so no-one might see your wonderful knits under your industrial strength winter coat, but you'll know you look great!
A bit of everything here; texture, stripes, checks, on-trend shapes (hello longline cardigan and blanket wrap!)
We also have some super cute accessories including this lovely cable hat with gorgeously fluffy pompom and snuggly slipper socks (they even have sock grip on the soles!) so there's no excuse to have the winter blues!
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 20 Cool knits - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns – Longline cardi, Raspberry cream, Lace chevron jumper, Blanket wrap,Striped jumper, Taolired rib sweater, Tribeca, Textured sweater, Men's Fedrico
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Faux fur pompom hat, Slipper socks, Chuky snood
- Cute knits for kids - Cable coat, Girl's jumper, Cable jumper, Boy's v-neck jumper, Rabbit toy
- Spotlight on - Frill seekers
- FEATURE Craft Calendar – Plan what to look forward to in 2015!
- TECHNIQUES - Making up saddle shoulders and alternaive stripe looks
- PLUS Pretty Accessories to knit and Crochet supplement - 5 projects including Lace cowl, Striped bow clutch, Daisy beret, Leafy lace mohair scarf, Lace ripple scarf
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.