Sneak peek inside our July issue on sale 4 June!
Thursday, May 28, 2015
At last, the weather is catching up with our needles! The sun is shining and our bright July issue has just landed on my desk. I can actually see knits that I can wear now!
This month we bring you a collection of bright, pretty, summery patterns for enjoying the British summer outside. There is a selection of pretty summer tops; the Vintage lace fantasy (below) and Button back tee are both short sleeved for when the sun comes out. British summers usually involve jumpers so we have a included both the Bright lace jumper (cover) and the snuggly Denim cable neck jumper. The Anenome lace cardi is knitted in alpaca so is gorgeously soft and will make a perfect cover up for summer parties and weddings, while the Beaded tunic and Elda mohair tops are great for throwing over shorts or a skirt when out and about if the sun goes in.
As usual we have some beautful exclusive accessory patterns. We can't decide which we like more, the Tasselled shawl or the Summer patchwork bag. We'll have them both please!
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 21 Summer knits - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns – Bright lace jumper, Vintage lace fantasy, Button back tee, Anenome lace cardigan, Denim cable neck jumper, Beaded tunic
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Geo-textured cushion, Summer patchwork bag, Sunbathing mat, Tasselled shawl
- Cute knits for kids - Salty dog sweater, Backless tunic, Classic jacket, Meadowsweet dress and bloomers, Shark toy
- Spotlight on - Precious metals
- One to Watch: Meet Super + Super!
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.