Sneak peek inside our May issue on sale 9 April!
Monday, March 30, 2015
This month we are styling it simple in a pretty and muted palette, calm and relaxed is the name of the game.
We have a lovely collection of light and breezy knits, from cute jackets and cardigans to lace jumpers and layers to entice you out of your winter slumber and effortlessly into spring.
From early summer weddings to garden parties, sunny days and cooler evenings, we have you covered with an assortment of styles, stitches and seasonal knits.
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 28 Relaxed design - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns – Drape front cardi, Pebble v-neck top, Lace edg cardi, Strawberry lace jumper, Over-sized three-tone top, Pocket tee
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Lacy socks, Striped fingerless gardening mitts, Striped doorstop
- Cute knits for kids - Rainbow tunic, College cardigan, Pleat neck top, Tiger onesie, giraffe
- Spotlight on - Denim plus
- FEATURE A guide to Facebook: is it the right social networking tool for you?
- FEATURE Darn that yarn: Meet Tom of Holland
- PLUS The Spring Crochet Collection - 8 projects for crochet lovers of all skill levels.
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.