Sneak peek at our September issue on sale Thurs 31 July!
24 July 2014
Oh September, what are we to do with you. You mark the end of summer, the end of summer holidays, back to school, back to work... to be honest, does anybody look forward to September?
Well yes, actually. The first hint of autumn, the excitement of new season fashion, trends, colours and textures. There's a lot to enjoy about the start of a new season.
But for now, it feels like an inbetweeny stage, so this issue brings you a beautiful collection of relaxed knits, perfect for the transition from summer into autumn. So, as your holiday memories fade with your tan, sit back and enjoy this issue of Knitting. Don't be cross with September, look forward to what you can knit next instead!
Simple shapes, pretty detailing and a muted palette will take you nicely into that end of summer/start of autumn season.
Also, don't miss in this issue:
- 20 relaxed knits - women's, men's, children's, babies, home and accessories
- EXCLUSIVE patterns – Boyfriend cardigan, Raglan top, Double moss sts top, Knot st jumpr, Lace sleeve top, Little arrowhead yoke jumper, Keyhole jumper
- EXCLUSIVE Accessories – Throw-on shawl, floor cushion, throw, socks
- Cute knits for kids - Lace border cardigan, Boy's zipped jacket, Lace diamond beanie, Pirate boots, Sock monkey
- Spotlight on - Colour pop!
- FEATURE Just an illusion – Meet the shadow knitters of Woolly Thoughts
- DESIGN COMPETITION - Design a Christmas jumper!
And, of course, all the usual news, reviews, competitions, products and events you expect from your favourite Knitting magazine.